Strawberry Rhubarb Cookies

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Welcome to Chloe's Cookie Corner!

Welcome to Chloe's Cookie Corner Blog.

I wanted to start blogging about my unique cookies and start a way for my customers to get to know me better and the ideas I have. It was a long journey to get the website up and running, but its here and I am excited as ever.

I will be posting my new ideas and the adventures I have in getting there. I may even post a question or an idea and run it past my readers for their input.  Please don't hesitate to add a few comments and let me know what you think.

After posting my website on Monday night, I received my first order on Wednesday night. My cookies are already pretty popular in the area with people I know and come into contact with. It was just the next step to make them available for anyone. Why not share a good thing? Instead of waiting for me to get the baking kick again and make some cookies when I felt like it, anyone can order cookies from me when they want them.

Order away and don't be shy, there are over a dozen cookies available and more than 20 in the works.  Feel free to browse and see if there is something you'd be interested in.

Chloescookiecorner.com


Thanks for visiting.

"Cookie"

No comments:

Post a Comment