Strawberry Rhubarb Cookies

Friday, August 20, 2010

Been writing articles.

I've been busy writing articles in my down time in between cookie orders and trying new recipes. I have wanted to express my pride with all the work I have been through to come up with the perfect cookie by taste, texture, and appearance. Until recently, my cookies have been coming off a little "flat"...literally. They spread out so much they looked almost like crepes when they were done. They tasted fantastic and stayed soft, but who would want to buy a flat cookie?

I decided to share my learning experiences within my articles and will probably continue to do more as time goes on. Why keep a good thing to myself? Share the wealth. Isn't that what I'm doing by making my cookies available for others anyway?

Try some cookies and if your interested, give my articles a glimpse.  Thanks.

"Cookie"

1 comment:

  1. I must appreciate you for the information you have shared.I find this information very useful and it has considerably saved my time.thanks:)

    ReplyDelete