Strawberry Rhubarb Cookies

Thursday, August 5, 2010

A New Recipe

Okay,

I tried the Plum Pudding recipe and was a little sketchy.  I thought it tasted very good but I knew it was a flavor many people would not look to as a first choice.  I sent out a batch to my guinea pigs and received raving reviews including a couple orders.  Who knew? I don't think this will be a big seller until Christmas since the recipe is based on the original recipe for plum pudding... sans the flame presentation. I wouldn't recommend lighting my cookies on fire.

I have noticed that the run for the votes on the new flavor for me to work on is leaning toward the butterscotch, but I'm going to wait a little longer and see how the votes continue to add up.

I also got a few more cookie flavor ideas over the past couple of days that I am anxious to start working on. The list of flavors to work on is getting longer.  I may have to get a few more hours in the day and a bigger kitchen.  I can't wait to try some of these. Unfortunately, I have to wait for a couple more things to be completed in the kitchen remodel before I can tear through some more cookie dough. I'm getting the itch!

Until next time.

"Cookie"

No comments:

Post a Comment