Strawberry Rhubarb Cookies

Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Inspiration

My inspiration is obviously my daughter Chloe. She loves my cookies and asks for them every time I walk into the kitchen. I enjoy baking and never really had the chance to learn when I was growing up. 

I was self conscious when I first got married because I didn't know how to cook or bake. I tried a couple things and they were OK but not great. I tried a couple chocolate chip cookie recipes and I found one that was good. It was then I tried my quest for the soft peanut butter cookie.  I started making dishes such as chicken Parmesan and Sage pork and they were a hit with company we had. I enjoy cooking, but my passions come out when I bake.

Once in a while a family member or a friend may mention a food or dessert that makes me think of a flavor to try with my cookies. Thanks to them, I have developed many of the flavors listed on my site and some in the "coming soon" page.

If you have any ideas of flavors you would like to see, please feel free to e-mail or post a comment.

Until next time....

"Cookie"

No comments:

Post a Comment